STOVETOP COFFEE BREWING GUIDE
- Start with delicious, fresh coffee
- Unscrew the stovetop and fill the bottom part with warm water up to the notch level or valve.
- Insert the filter basket and fill to the top with medium grind size coffee.
Tip - there is no need to tamp the coffee as this may cause the coffee to percolate too slowly and become bitter.
- Screw the stovetop back together firmly.
- Place the pot on the stove on a medium heat, making sure the hot plate or flame does not exceed the base of the pot so as not to burn the handle.
- When you hear the sound of percolation remove the pot from the heat within 10 - 15 seconds or when the pot is full of coffee and serve.