The AeroPress is versatile and easy to use. Great for camping, travel or even the office, prepare your own freshly brewed coffee on the go!ALL YOU NEED:
15 g - 17 g (1 scoop) of fresh Coffee - medium grind size
Paper or re-usable Able stainless steel filter
180 ml hot water just off the boil 92-96 degrees
AEROPRESS BREWING METHOD:
1. Start with delicious, fresh coffee
2. Remove the plunger and the cap from the chamber
3. Place a paper or stainless steel filter inside the cap and twist the cap onto the chamber. Wet the paper filter with a small amount of water to reduce any papery flavour.
4. Stand the chamber on a sturdy mug
5. Add 15-17 grams (one scoop) of ground coffee into the chamber
6. Slowly pour 180 ml of hot water into the chamber to saturate the ground coffee
7. Stir well and allow to brew for 30 seconds
8. Wet the rubber seal on the plunger, insert the plunger into the chamber. Gently and slowly press the plunger downwards to extract the coffee into your cup, this should take about 20 seconds
9. Invert the AeroPress as you lift it off the cup
10. Remove the cap, and press the plunger all the way through to eject the “puck” of spent grounds into the bin or compost.
12. Rinse your AeroPress with hot water to clean. We recommend to not use any detergents
13. Always store the AeroPress with the plunger pushed all the way in, or completely removed, to avoid compressing the seal.
Tip - The AeroPress is particularly flexible with grind sizes, water temperatures and brew times. Experiment with these elements to create your perfect brew.
We love using our Brazil Bom Jesus beans when preparing coffee with the Aeropress.