Free shipping on coffee orders over $90 Australia wide
The Bodum Chambord French Press is a true original. It's styled after the classic French press coffee maker designed in the fifties. Bodum still produces it with the same painstaking craftsmanship used way back when with the original.
The frame and lid, made of steel, undergo several chrome plating processes to obtain a durable shiny surface that will last for many years of intense use. The only difference in the production process since the fifties is the improved commitment to the highest standards of environmentally correct manufacturing, which is especially important during the chrome plating process.
The black Polypropylene handle on the brewer comes in a matte finish that not only gives a comfortable grip while serving but adds to the classic quality of the design. The French press system has always been the simplest and ideal method of brewing an outstanding cup of coffee, with easy to clean dishwasher safe glass.
Using fresh coarsely ground beans with water between 92 and 96 degrees celsius brings out the very best in all types of coffee.
- Durable, chrome-plated steel frame; black plastic lid and handle; easy-to-clean glass carafe
- Three-part stainless-steel press mechanism
- Dishwasher safe
- Made from borosilicate glass which is heat-resistant
- 3 cup brews 355ml of coffee
- Dimensions: depth-7.5cm, width-13.5cm, height-18.9cm
- 8 cup brews 1 litre of coffee
- Dimensions: depth-10.6cm, width-17.3cm, height-24.5cm